| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mokau, Mohakatino Stn in August is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry. Some 136mm (5.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:08 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Mokau, Mohakatino Stn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mokau, Mohakatino Stn, New Zealand
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mokau, Mohakatino Stn:
- Marokopa, New Zealand - 47.1 kms (29.3 miles) N
- Dumbreck, New Zealand - 44.6 kms (27.7 miles) NNE
- Piopio, Cumbrae, New Zealand - 40.6 kms (25.3 miles) NNE
- Glenochy, New Zealand - 31.1 kms (19.3 miles) NE
- Aria, Glenburn, New Zealand - 37.2 kms (23.1 miles) ENE
- Ongarue, New Zealand - 47.9 kms (29.7 miles) E
- Taumarunui, New Zealand - 57.8 kms (35.9 miles) ESE
- Tatu, New Zealand - 38.8 kms (24.1 miles) SE